CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everything Update!!!!!

So I Am 36wks Preggers and ready to POP!!! We have the Nursery all ready, the Bassenet/pak n play up and are installing the Car seat tomorrow. We Had are Dr. Appt today and Found out that I am 2cm Dilated and 75% effaced which means he might be making his appearance Early. We Have recently taken our Maternity pictures!!!! It was really nice to get some pictures with Jake and I.
We have Also tried planning are Wedding in this Time before the baby is born. We have Already booked the Ceremony site and Reception site, Both will be Held in Sioux city and we couldn't be happier with the venues!!! I have been working on Save the Date cards for Jake and I. We took Engagement photos when we took our Maternity photos!
Keep Reading Our little Bean will Be coming soon and this will be the First place we post Photo's!

1 comments:

Unknown

I love your save the date card!! What a beautiful couple!

Post a Comment