CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last night in the NICU







As I watch mom and son catch up on some on some sleep. I'm reminded of how blessed we are to have been chosen to be the parents of this child. I can't help but wonder what great things are in store for him, and how we can help prepare him for those things. I wonder how old he'll be when he breaks his first bone. Or what kinds of things he'll be interested in as boy. (Hoping big trucks) If he'll have his moms singing voice and not mine. I wonder if he'll get such a kick out of watching the dog jump into the lake to fetch her ball.
There are so many things that I wonder about. But right at this moment, all I wonder about are his dreams.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pierce St,Sioux City,United States

0 comments:

Post a Comment